Pages

Saturday, November 28, 2009

10 Golden Rules for me to Start My Day

so here are some rules that me should follow n understand n practise it huhuhu, wanna be a gud human u should have some discipline isnt ;) so here is the rules :p

1. Today I will not strike back If some one is rude, if someone is impatient, if someone is unkind I will NOT RESPOND in a like manner

2. TodayI will ask Allah to Bless MY Enemy (wah kinda hard to do ni) If i come across someone who treats me harshly or unfaily, i will quietly ask Allah to bless that individual. I understand the "enemy" could be a family member, neighbour, co worker, or a stranger.

3. Today I will be CAREful about What i Say I will carefully choose and guard my words being certain that I do not spread gossip

4. Today I will go the extra Mile I will find ways to help share the burden of another person 5. Today I will Forgive I will forgive any hurts or injuries that come my way

6. Today I will do something nice for someone, but i will do it secretly I will reach out anonymously and bless the life of another

7. Today i will treat others the way i wish to be treated I will practice the golden rule - "Do unto others as i would have them do unto me"-with everyone I encounter

8. Today I will raise the spirits of someone I discouraged My smile, my words, my expression of support can make the difference to someone who is wrestling life

9. Today I will nurture my Body I will eat less (hehehe) I will eat only healthy foods, I will thank Allah for my body 10. Today I will grow spiritually I will spend a little more time in salaah and doa today: I will begin reading something spiritual or inspirational today; I will find a quiet place (at some point during the day) and contemplate on the purpose of life!


Ikhlas Dariku,Serikandi islam

Dila

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...